Who we are
Founded in Chilliwack, B.C. the Westbow Group of Companies aims to build our communities through construction, realty, wealth, agriculture, and charity. Since 1977, Westbow continues to grow and expand. We are a company that prides itself on its values:
- We work hard, we work smart
- We build lasting value
- We are creative and innovative
- We have fun
- We care
- We act with integrity
Based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, Mint Tiny House Company has been manufacturing Tiny House RV’s and Park models since early 2014. Mint has since grown to become one of the largest Tiny House manufacturers in the Northwest, shipping tiny house RVs and Park Models all across the USA and Canada!
About the role
As a Sales Consultant, you enjoy building relationships and building rapport with our clients. You have a talent for training our clients in our products so they make the most informed decision. You are great at using technology to provide solutions. You are curious about our product and enjoy the learning process.
Do you have a passion for sales, and closing deals? Do you have a strong customer service ethic? We would love to have you on board! Join our team and take your career to the next level in a growing business and industry!
This is a Salary + commission position, with no sales caps. The sky is the limit!
What you’re great at
- Being excellent at nurturing relationships with clients
- Acquiring product knowledge
- Using technological solutions to provide a great sale experience
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting customers with their inquiries and understanding their buying needs.
- Educating potential buyers on our products, via Email Enquiries, Phone calls, Zoom Meetings, and Viewing Appointments
- Advising clients in the design of their individualized/custom Tiny House.
- Generating detailed quotes of clients’ tiny house design, including knowing their needs and making sure that we build a tiny house to fit those needs.
- Communicating with customers during and after the sales and manufacturing process is complete, to ensure they get full customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Meeting Monthly Sales targets
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of Sales experience with high closing rate is required
- Experience with CRM Systems is a requirement
- MS Office and Adobe proficiency is an asset
- Must be keen to learn about our products. In this position you will need to know everything that there is to know about our products so that you can properly consult with clients.
- Excellent customer service skills to guide our clients through the entire process
- Highly organized and detail oriented including when estimating, and working on a tiny house design/layout with a client
- Must be able to respond to emails quickly and in an organized manner.
- Must have strong verbal communication and writing skills. Grammar is important!
- Must have strong time-management skills. Must have the ability to work quickly, and efficiently
- Must be able to get to know each client, to ensure you are selling them something they NEED. For example, if you sell them an item they don’t know how to use, they may be very unhappy later on. We want you to sell them a tiny house that will work for them.
- Must be able to generate your own leads when necessary. The tiny house possibilities are endless, we just need the help in selling them! Ability to Prospect is important.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must have great closing ability & a good previous sales track record.
- Must be experienced in selling to the end consumer.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driver’s License
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Education and Mentorship opportunities
Pay range for this position starts at $70,000 a year
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.