WHO WE ARE
Prokey Living offers professional, dedicated, and efficient property management services. With current properties in both British Columbia and Saskatchewan, the company currently manages dozens of residential and commercial properties. Our residents, and the owners of the communities we manage, count on us to treat the communities we manage like our own.
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve, and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Renovations Project Manager will be working with the ProKey construction and design team to ensure the highest quality is met in our homes and developments while protecting the integrity of the work. The Renovations Project Manager is a natural leader with a positive attitude who is committed to deliver results with effectiveness and efficiency to ensure our clients feel safe and taken care of in their homes.
WHAT YOU’RE GREAT AT
- Being a team player with great leadership skills
- Staying organized and managing time effectively
- Being highly adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Planning and overseeing suite renovations at our different sites.
- Planning and managing large or full building renovations.
- Working within budgets and tight deadlines.
- Assisting the Director of Acquisitions in due diligence phase (creating estimates of work to be done)
- Guiding Maintenance Managers to assure process are followed and tasks completed
- Identifying potential issues before they occur, such as delays or cost overruns, and acting to prevent them from occurring while using your knowledge and experience in renovation insurance to act accordingly
- Coordinating with sub-contractors and suppliers to schedule deliveries of materials and equipment when needed
- Reading Blueprint and preparing layout and planning of the day-to-day work
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Education in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, or related field is an asset
- 3+ years of experience in renovations’ insurance issues is required
- Previous construction site experience is an asset
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to handle pressure and changing priorities and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel to various job sites in Western Canada
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities