Job Overview and Responsibilities
Westbow is looking for a hard-working General Laborer able to assist in the day-to-day clean up tasks required on a job site. Daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Completing general cleaning tasks
- Operating machinery such as forklift and bobcat
- Stacking and organizing materials
- Completing jobs as assigned
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate should:
- Be a self-motivator and a team player
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on the situation or task
- Be willing to be trained on a bobcat and forklift
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle is required.
- Must have a vest, hard hat and steel toe boots.
- Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs.