This is an internal job posting and we will be accepting and responding to internal employee applications only. The deadline to apply for this role is by September 30, 2023. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the role
The Customer Care Team Lead is responsible for coordinating maintenance and repair work for residential and asset-managed properties. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, this role will direct, manage and prioritize the workflow of tasks to be carried out by the customer care technicians. This role will work with trades and will ensure proper scheduling, coordination with end customers, with a focus on quality and satisfaction. The expectation of this role is to provide building code and construction expertise, to prioritize end user needs to drive customer satisfaction and manage all work orders.
What you’re great at
- Effectively communicating and keeping organized
- Problem solving and solution-oriented attitude
- Always be willing to assist
- Able to work with trades, site and office staff
- Working in collaboration with different teams
What you’ll be doing
- To manage, coordinate and direct staff schedules to warrantable work in accordance with the Residential Performance Guide and New Home Warranty
- To evaluate the legitimacy of warrantable claims, and actively collaborate with customers, staff and trades to turnaround accepted deficiency items quickly.
- To support property management rentals and workflow direction
- Works to actively lower total deficiencies
- Works to actively improve quality by communicating often found deficiencies to construction management team.
- Advises customers on warranty parameters and building standards – or investigate on their behalf as needed.
- To efficiently manage the items on the care tracker, ensuring they are completed and entered accurately.
- To represent Westbow’s core values and strive to continuously improve all facets of the role and Customer Experience.
- To provide over-arching technical construction knowledge and mentorship
- Ensure sufficient follow-up with customers and/or trades to confirm jobs get completed satisfactorily.
- Conduct employee reviews and manage performance expectations as required.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 years of construction related experience
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma
- Basic computer skills and competency
- Experience managing teams considered an asset
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve, and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join our team!