Who we are
Founded in Chilliwack, B.C., the Westbow Group of Companies aims to build our communities through construction, realty, wealth, agriculture, and charity. Since 1977, Westbow continues to grow and expand. We are a company that prides itself on its values:
- We work hard, we work smart
- We build lasting value
- We are creative and innovative
- We have fun
- We care
- We act with integrity
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care the Administrator will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our clients. Working with the internal deficiency team, this position will help to prioritize customer issues and will provide overall support to the team while embodying Westbow’s “We Care” core value.
What you’re great at
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Taking initiative and providing solutions.
- Communicating effectively and professionally.
- Focusing on continuous improvement and keeping organized.
- Prioritizing and shifting focus as needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding quickly to customer inquiries and corresponding by phone and email .
- Understanding new home warranty information to assist.
- Assembling homeowner manuals.
- Creating gift baskets and standardizing contents.
- Coordinating with the deficiency team and trades and monitoring customer priorities.
- Registering homes with New Home Warranty.
- Entering deficiency data into customer tracker and communicate to team.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints efficiently.
- Keeping email record of conversations, comments, complaints.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing professional and timely customer support.
- Working with the Customer Experience Manager on prior possession needs.
What we’re looking for
- Customer service experience.
- Intermediate level proficiency with the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic nature, along with a tactful and even-tempered demeanor.
- You have empathy and work to understand others emotional reactions.
- Detail oriented with good problem-solving skills.
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join our team!