Who we are
Under the Westbow Group of Companies, Prokey Living offers professional, dedicated, and efficient property management services. With current properties in British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, the company currently manages dozens of residential and commercial properties. Our residents, and the owners of the communities we manage, count on us to treat the communities we manage like our own. We are a company that prides itself on its values:
- We work hard, we work smart
- We build lasting value
- We are creative and innovative
- We have fun
- We act with integrity
- We care
About the role
Prokey Living is looking for an Assistant Site Manager will work side by side with the Site Manager. You will be working at one of our properties in Edmonton.
What you’re great at
- Your attention to detail is excellent and highly organized
- You can prioritize multiple demands and efficiently handle time management
- You are great at problem solving and can work independently
- Great understanding of how to perform basic maintenance and repairs
- You have great Customer service skills and ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Strong communication and excellent listening skills in working with tenants and staff
- Strong work ethic and teamwork
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating and conducting all leasing tours and leasing related events as required.
- Conducting background checks, credit checks, landlord reference checks and ensure timely communication is provided to applicants.
- Preparing all lease-related paperwork in a timely and accurate manner (ie. offer letter, renewal letter, notices, etc.)
- Conducting move-ins and move-outs, inspect all vacant suites weekly to ensure suites are in good condition for showings.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the property, including availability of suite types and layouts, common areas and amenities of the building and value-added services.
- Ensuring rental applications are complete and information is entered accurately.
- Responding to maintenance requests and ensuring that all pending requests resolved promptly.
- Organizing and maintaining online and physical filing system.
- Ensuring timely collection of rents and fees.
- Administrating and delivering notices or other documents to tenants (ie. late payments, evictions).
- Ensuring that all outstanding debts are sent to collections following Prokey Living procedures.
- Consistently perform weekly walk through of each property.
- Responding to and troubleshooting after-hours issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the site manager.
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years property, leasing or building management experience preferred and/or Property Management experience (asset)
- Knowledge of office software (MS Office 365)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems (WHMIS) is an asset
- Yardi Property Management Software experience is an asset
- Property Management Certification/License is an asset
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join our team!