Who we are
Westbow Group of Companies is a rapidly expanding construction and development company located in Chilliwack, BC. Westbow is also involved in property management, civil engineering, agriculture, soil organics, and more. Over the last 5 years we have built and sold over 500 homes in the BC and Saskatchewan markets and manage residential properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Westbow is looking for hard working individuals that are excited by a fast-paced environment and growth. We are a company that prides ourselves on living up to our core values and constantly evaluate our work to make sure:
- We work hard, we work smart
- We build lasting value
- We are creative and innovative
- We have fun
- We act with integrity
- We care
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join the Westbow team!
About the role
The Acquisitions Executive Assistant will be assisting the Acquisitions team and Executives in day-to-day department tasks and communications. This superstar assistant will lead the team to success and keep everything organized, while helping the Acquisitions team in acquiring land and multifamily assets that Westbow will develop. Reporting to our Chief Acquisition Officer.
What you’re great at
- You love organization, both in your own day to day tasks and also keeping the team and CAO organized.
- Love challenges and someone who will ask questions and be able to take initiative.
- Confidently intelligent and able to use intuitive nature to solve problems.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing documents and email drafts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, delegating what is priority for CAO
- Keeping the acquisitions schedule on track and communicating with team on priorities
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the team
- Keeping important information and documents organized physically and electronically
- Planning site meetings and attending as needed
- Reviewing contracts as needed
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
What we’re looking for
A resourceful, innovative and proactive Assistant who will become a KEY team player, who makes sure everything runs smoothly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration is an asset
- Advanced experience and skill in Outlook, calendar management, and Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a business setting and have general business intelligence
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven skills in coordination
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in researching and reporting
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities